Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SOOOOOO FIERCE !!!

I wasn't expecting the cover of Madonna's new Album MDNA to be this fierce and really beautiful, The last one Hard Candy is kinda shit with M looking like an old whore posing with legs open wide, as if waiting for a client, but she really outdid herself as this is probably one of her best album cover since Ray of Light. She is definitely back. I'm just hoping that the new single "Give Me All Your Luvin" would blow us fans over because the demo leaked is kinda weak although my friend Kaela did praise it and believe me when I say that I do subscribe to Kaela's music tastes and he's not even a fan. But wait I just remembered Kaela also likes Jolina Magdangal LOL.... In any case I do want to greet Kaela Belated Happy Birthday BFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment