Sunday, January 15, 2012

HOUSE of REDUCTIVE



Whoah! Lady GaGa's House Of Monster is so up in arms with the Queens interviews that they are so fuming mad and spewing acid on their twitter accounts and other social media.

I was quite shocked considering that its just a side note and a comment on one song which personally, I think is a rip off of Express Yourself to begin with LOL.

And I didn't know that a word like "REDUCTIVE" could actually spark so much controversy.

Instead of Lady GaGa's House of Monster , I think it would be better to call her House of Reductive as her fans are oh so lame.

If one actually watch the whole thing especially the ABC interviews by Cynthia McFadden the Queen actually have good words for GaGa.

Some of the twits came from GaGa's friend Lady Starlight whom I am totally clueless who she is up until now. (Well at least she gets publicity by slamming the Queen, cause she's a total nobody and she does look like shiet LOL
According to her twit to DJ Shadow with a link from YouTube.

@DJWS this pretty much sums it all up for me: youtu.be/Vq-NIrgg9kU via @youtube i miss u soo much!!

https://twitter.com/LADYSTARLIGHTNY

And of course theres DJ White Shadow, who produced Lady Gaga's Born This Way album.
"I obviously do not hate Madonna, or belittle her talent or achievements, however, if she thinks we stole a song from her she is wrong."

And he also tweeted a rude tweet: "And obviously: someone should take there old lady meds before they are allowed to talk in public. No memories having motherfucker." SO Ageist....

Heres another quote fro DJ Shadow
All I can say is DEFENSIVE MUCH? And oh also I didnt know GaGa invented Dance music LOL

"It was a bummer for me when everyone was saying it sounded like a Madonna song. If you know one thing about me, it is that I am absolutely not influenced by Madonna. I think it was bullshit to be honest. I guess there are a hundred songs that you could put a pitch shift and a BPM change on and loop and make them sound like anything. In addition, there are 5 songs on the radio right now that have the exact same chords and progression. Actually there are 5 songs out that are exactly the same song, on the radio at the same time. Right now. Why doesn’t anyone ever bring that up? Thatis a fucking felony. Lets talk about that! As an added note, how many people have been copying Gaga since she came out? Oh, I have that answer: everyone. Have you seen all the lightning bolts painted on faces, or the one hand eye cover ups during photos, or the exact same promo posters being put up as Gaga’s, or the new popularity of unicorns, or the copycat fake “Oh I’m so cool with the gay community” rhetoric? Or how about the fact that there was barely any dance music on the radio until “Just Dance” came out? Come on motherfuckers, let’s keep it real here. If we are going to talk about who is chasing who, I think we all know the answer to that. So yeah, she did something new, and people had to reach back 20+ years to find a song that could have possibly sounded like it, and that made news? Come on."

And I am assuming they will again be up in arms especially with UK's The MIRROR Interview when M actually declared Love for Adele the other artist that the House Of Reduction is so pissed off for clobbering GaGa's album in the charts. According to the Queen's quote “I love Adele. I think she’s amazing and has an ­incredible voice. She impresses me most out of the new artists today.” Bwahahaha to GaGa.

On a final note I think the word REDUCTIVE is actually oh so fitting GaGa. I mean for crying out loud her album sold at Amazon for freakin 99 Cents LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment