Monday, March 19, 2012

IT LEAKED!!!!!!


OMFG!!!!

As expected after days of endless waiting. MDNA finally leaked and it definitely feels like Christmas.
Apparently AOL Radio streamed the whole album without any announcement, but with the old reliable and persistent Madonna Loons waiting in the wings catches the whole thing.
And off they went in a mad scramble to rip it then leaked it.
This Album in its entirety is simply glorious and Divine. Notable songs are Gang Bang; I'm A Sinner, Turn up the Radio, Love Spent and Superstar.
But as the Filipino idiom goes "Walang Tulak Kabigin ".
The Album is Pure Pop Perfection. I had doubts in the start esp. when Give Me All your Luvin leaked but now I'm a believer.
I can’t wait for my pre ordered physical deluxe album on the 26th.
Don’t forget to grab your copy from your favorite music stores. Let’s make this album No. 1



No comments:

Post a Comment