Saturday, March 17, 2012

ATTACK OF THE KILLER B SIDEs

Madonna had been known to have really great B side songs, In the past we have had Get Into the Groove which was later featured in the movie Desperately Seeking Susan and was later released as part of the Immaculate Collection, then we have Causing A Commotion and Gambler from Vision Quest, A few others more on her back catalogue that's either unreleased or leaked thru the internet without seeing the light of day and given an official release.

And now the full song "I FUCKED UP" was leaked in full courtesy of Perez Hilton. The song is part of her new album MDNA but is only a Bonus track.
Listening to it, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular as of course its just a bonus track, But just like her other B sides this thing is so effin brilliant and listenable.

The thing is this song is so honest and introspective of M's relationship with Director Guy Ritchie. And the title I Fucked Up one wouldn't think that this is such a lovely ballad with a twist. I am loving this track although some say its really weak but I don't care and I think its utterly and positively honest and lovely. Besides I think this is M's Adele moment in her album not vocally of course but rather a really fabulous Break up song......
And I adore the last line from the song saying"I Wish I could have you back one day, Or Not"......
C'Mon Take A listen...

BTW I do dedicate this song to all the boys I Loved before LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment