Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SLUT-O-RAMA




Last Sunday I had so much fun bonding with my old gurlfriends from my previous work in the Drug cartel. And we joined the TLYP(The Love Yourself Project) Open photo shoot, a very good cause plus my friends really dig the event as they were dolled up and felt like models in the said activity.

But what really stole the thunder in that otherwise eventful day was that, I did not expect to bump into Guys that I shagged in the past. First was in the coffee shop that we went to meet up, then the second and third guy was in the photo shoot.

This are like random guys that I have met online and surprisingly I saw again that afternoon. Generally those guys that you just sleep with and you never see again, But apparently that day was an exception.
I really didn't know how to react I guess,so I did what comes naturally say Hi then Bye.

Now comes the question Was I such a slut that I'm beginning to encounter guys that I slept with in the past?


I guess being in an HIV Volunteer group does attract the crowd that mostly lurks in the shadows of my past... I am just hoping that i don't get to see them in groups or worst they knew each other and their friends...That would be too scary LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment