Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Long LIVE!!!


My friend Nelly and Rikarda practically owns all of Apple product line and seriously Im so envious LOL.
I do own a few, The I Pad, the I Phone and of course my beloved I Pod. And it saddens me that Steve Jobs, the man responsible for these had passed away.


I cannot really imagine myself without my I Pod ever.
Being a music freak the i pod had been my friend, my companion through the years both in good times and shitty moments of my life, the i pod had been that one object I reached upon to chase all the blues away and at the same time when I am being a Drama Queen and just wants to be miserable and sulk .

For me personally the i pod is simply the best thing that Apple created.
I am also particularly proud that our fabulous college year book which is generally considered ahead of its time was conceived and created using Apple software and mind you this was 1993 to 1994 Windows 95 does not even exist yet'

Anyways it does sadden me that this visionary is gone and I am hoping that Apple would continue his enduring legacy.
In closing thank you and Long Live to Steve Jobs for sharing his visions to all who in one way or the other had bitten the APPLE....:(

1 comment:

  1. very nice post renee. u really captured the essence.

    ReplyDelete