Monday, July 25, 2011

State Of the Nicotine Address


So PNoy did his SONA yesterday quite witty actually If I may say so.Although its bordering on a balding middle aged man's rant lol.

But then again I do have some reservations with his speech, with the country's current situation all I can say is As Long as Poverty is still In Your Face staring at you everywhere in the Philippines No Filipino President have a right to boast of the achievements of their administration...No pun intended but this is Reality....

I really cant help myself being cynical and jaded about our countries Leaders as time and again ever since I was born they never fail to disappoint me....Although I would say Ramos would be an exception(Although Ms. Defensor Santiago would definitely disagree LOL).

But heck Pnoy have 5 years in office so might as well give him the benefit of the doubt. But I just remembered Does my friend Nelly have to wait for five long years before the NAIA restrooms be improved? Do I have to wait five years before our roads be pot holes free, Do I have to wait five years for me to enjoy my drive without encountering beggars in the street. It seems so far away......

No comments:

Post a Comment