Monday, July 25, 2011

GEM





I'm still reeling from the Kylie Minogue Concert in Manila two weeks ago. And while waiting for a client i happen to pass by in one of those quaint stores in Cubao that sells imported Cd's.

I know i know the new generation is more on electronic downloads but I still cherish as a matter of fact enjoys buying physical CD's.

So I was pleasantly surprised to come across a rare Kylie CD that's exclusively released in Japan.

It's Kylie Hits CD + DVD.To my surprise the contents are practically the set list that she sang during the Manila Concert except for the newer tracks from the Aphrodite album. And the DVD contains the video of all the song in the CD. And to top it all I got it for 300 pesos a little over $8 if one converts it to US currency.

Simple joys but I guess things such as this makes life bearable living in the P.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment