Thursday, April 5, 2012

KINDA BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!

Don't get me wrong I love me some Lana Del Rey. I think her music is unique although when word got out that she is indeed a manufactured artist by the big music studios some of her oh shiny sheen had been tarnished. And it really cracks me up when the Ultra elitist Blog Critics Pitchfork held her into high heavens as the next big thing and they found out as mentioned a creation of a record label, I don't think they've ever mentioned her since.LOL

But I really don't care if Lana is a creation or manufactured by some big record label, I think she's very talented and there's something really appealing about her. It Doesn't hurt that she's very pretty also and has a husky big voice that lulls one to sleep, or that the themes of her songs are like soundtrack to the moments of your life when you just feel like slashing your wrist or hanging oneself due to heart break. LOL.
Now that Adele had reached that mega stardom thingie and most people are starting to get irritated by her songs being played on the hour every hour on the radio, Lana is indeed a sort of fresh air coming in.


I love Lana's new single Blue Jeans, her voice has so much character and depth which we don't find in our usual pop tarts nowadays. And I was really expecting a killer video for this song as its on repeat play on my iPod. But sadly what the video gave me is headache, primarily because of the kinda nauseating water effects during the start of the said video.
Anyways as I was browsing the internet I chanced upon this video for "The Week" using Lana's Blue Jeans as the music for their behind the scenes clip. And might I just say this enlivens and made my utter disappointment on the original Blue jeans video to delight especially that this features gorgeous Brazilian guys and their sculpted body in full glory. and I think this is kinda better than the original LOL
Forgive me that I am Oh sooooooooooo GHEYYYYYYYYY LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment