Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Attack of the Killer Heels

Rumor has it, that Ukranian BOYS-in-heels dance troupe Kazaky may be appearing in Madonna’s upcoming Mert & Marcus directed video for “Girl Gone Wild.”



Am I sounding like Adele? Anyways this is making me really excited as I had been following KAZAKY since 2011 and i think their killer choreography and fabulous sound is so under appreciated by the mainstream. An exposure like this could catapult them to the mainstreams general consciousness much like what M did when she introduced Vogueing to the general public.


I'm hoping this thing pushed through with Mert & Marcus directing, add Kazaky to the equation then of course Madonna. This is going to be epic. The GMAYL was a fab video and I’m hoping this will result to something as iconic as say Vogue or Express Yourself video. It's time Grandma shows them young uns how a proper video is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment