Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Right Time...



My friend R just got married and I am really happy for him. This is his second marriage and I think this time its a keeper...

I wasn't able to meet his life partner but judging from my friend's comments and how he lovingly writes about him I'd say its a fit.
Makes me wanna think actually as I have not had a steady relationship for two years already . The last one was a definite fluke but who cares actually, its all in the past now no matter how ugly and painful it was.

Lately I had been dating this one guy exclusively for two months, but no commitments yet.
Fuck Buddy if I may use the term loosely. We enjoy each others company and we have loads of fun whenever we go out or simply have a blast when were together.(literally and figuratively).

Which makes me think, What does it have to take for me to get serious again with another guy?

In all fairness my current paramour kinda fits the bill for the qualification,I'll call him Mr. P.
Firstly he is a very nice guy totally no temper at all. Although I'd have to say that I have known him only for two months, so whose to say what EVIL lurks within LOL.
He is good looking with a fabulous body to boot. We do enjoy each others company immensely and with him there's no dead air when were conversing,We practically finish each others sentences .
He's not that tall but its okay as I'm not exactly tall either, He does make up for it in other aspects (body part) LOL.

Then we go to one of the most important qualification which is sexual chemistry .
And Boy I can attest Mr. P is so damn good , I would say in all my years of doing the deed he is so up there probably one of the best.
Best as in the whites of my eyes roll and appear due to sheer ecstasy when were doing it LOL.

Having said all of that I guess I'm still not convinced that he is the one, Maybe I had become to cynical and jaded about Love but Ive had so many unfortunate relationships that started out really good but ended so badly that one feels so numbed.

For now I'll just take it one day at a time and hope I get a sign that Mr. P is the one. If not then I guess I can wait, I have waited for two years for cryin out loud so whats a few months or maybe another year to take the freakin plunge.

But I have a good feeling about this though...... :)

1 comment: