Monday, September 26, 2011

"behymen"


The Fall TV season is currently ongoing and loads of new shows are vying for peoples attention and trying to be the New Hit or break Out Show of Fall.
I have sampled a few and there's a lot of variety to choose from from the new Witches of "Secret Circle", to Buffy's new show "Ringer" to Simon Cowell's "X Factor".to Steven Spielberg's produced Terra Nova.
And some showed promise and some are plain & simple crap.

But anyways I am currently engrossed or should I say obsessed with MTV's new show. And no definitely not Jersey shore but rather MTVs "AWKWARD".

Although admittedly I'm a latecomer in watching the said show as the 1st season had just ended but I did made up for it by watching a marathon of it in one of the free internet TV websites in two days(The whole season, 10 episodes in one sitting, The 11th just now).

Rarely that a show could make me laugh out loud alone just by watching it.
And this one is truly funny.



It tells the story of Jenna Hamilton and her adventures as an unpopular teenager with issues obviously. The show is treated on a first persons point of view (Jenna's).

It also deals with the everyday exploits of sexually-active teenage characters which is shown in a no guilt straight forward manner that one cant help but laugh as the situations presented is so hilarious.

I mean seriously there's this one episode wherein one of the characters Lissa a prude whose the president of the abstinence club, and she wants to go at it with her boyfriend Jake but still attempting to justify anything "short of" non-vaginal sex as a means to maintain her virginity. So Sadie( who I really despise at the same time love as I can identify with her evilness LOL) the resident bitch found a loop hole to get around the virginity issue.

One would think its oral sex but lo and behold they are talking about Anal sex.
And what really cracks me up is how they called the did "BEHYMEN"

Anyways I so so like this show and apparently its been picked up for a new season and I am so looking forward to seeing it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment