Thursday, February 7, 2013

TONY TONY TONY



I guess one really feels old when one's childhood crush is Tony Danza. Yes I am oh so infatuated with this guy.Something about Italian Guys that up to now makes me hot and bothered hihihihi.


I first encountered him in a show from the 80's called "Who's The Boss". This is the same show that launched the career of the then child star Alyssa Milano.
I'm guessing the constant scenes wherein Tony is in different state of undress did it for me LOL.

Raw sex appeal and a really fabulous body who can resist.At a tender age of nine I felt something that a normal nine year old boy shouldn't feel about a grown man hehehe. I think its what they call LUST.


He is definitely the hottest thing I think at that time, of course aside from Erik Estrada and the young Mark Harmon.

He's older now way into his sixties but given a chance I'd still do him LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment