Monday, October 8, 2012

SISTAH !!!





I like Beyonce, I think she's one of a few artists that offers a unique blend of talent beauty,smarts and originality. I have practically watched her blossom from a young girl member of a girl group to her current Megastar status.
I actually missed her and her music and I am hoping she would shake up things again in the near future with a new release but I guess being a Mom is her priority right now....

So while waiting for her to put out something I was pleasantly surprised when I chanced upon her sister Solange Knowles's new single. I was not expecting anything as I only remember Solange in one of her forgettable movie role. I think its one of the crappy sequel of BRING IT ON, not even sure if its the third or fourth installment.

Anyways enough of that I am simply loving Solange's new single "Losing You" . Its cool and infectious beats, the laid back sound which is so unlike her sisters style which I definitely appreciate as she can never compete with Bey.
The Sistah is in the house, Well my house for that matter as its on repeat play in my iPod. LUV it

No comments:

Post a Comment