Sunday, September 16, 2012

Imitation Is The Highest Form Of Flattery

I just love it whenever Madonna goes back to her usual nasty bitchy self, a throw back from the Truth or Dare Era when she was really such a Diva with Attitude.
But I guess those days are long gone especially when she started practicing Kabbalah and she had Lourdes.
But once in a while we do see a glimpse of the old bitchy Madonna, and it happened again to my delight last September 15, 2012 at the MDNA Tour in the Atlantic City Leg.
After singing the crowd pleaser Holiday, The Queen dedicated Masterpiece to Lady Gaga then serving up a backhanded compliment saying "I Love Lady Gaga, Imitation Is The Highest Form Of Flattery", to the audiences delight,
Anyways I don’t know if there’s a truth to what she said that they will be performing soon. My take on that, I hope it doesn’t push thru. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment