Saturday, November 26, 2011

"You're going to die in there"

I recently watched the Philippine TV Premier of American Horror Story and boy was I blown away. Ryan Murphy is so back to his own elements creating a TV series that is Horrifying,sexy,weird,mental,Spine chillin, mind boggling,weird and oh so twisted.

I loved it the minute Addie the daughter of Constance played by Jessica Lange uttered the line "You're going to die in there".

I'm currently watching the rest of the episodes via the internet and I cant stop watching it, very addicting actually, thanks to free TV in the web LOL.
Anyways the show is a respite from new stupid shows that had been proliferating lately esp. during the fall season newbies plus the fact that Glee had gotten so tired already time to switch channels.And as a bonus my favorite TV girl from "AWKWARD" Jenna Hamilton ,Ashley Richards will guest as a dead cheerleader woohoo. Love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment