Monday, October 18, 2010

?


What to do? What to do?

I'm so confused right now. A person from the past is back.....

And I don't know if i wanna let him in again. It had not been exactly smooth sailing when we were together. God please help me , On the one hand I'm pleasantly surprised that this person is back but on the other I'm afraid its gonna be another roller coaster ride...

I don't wanna feel all the shitty emotions I felt before, The disappointments and the endless anxiety over that person. But I don't wanna lie to myself that I don't want this person anymore because secretly up to now I'm pining my hopes on him...ARRRRGH

Maybe he's changed , maybe it will be different this time, But at the back of my head I'm still thinking its gonna be the same old story, a vicious cycle that in the end I always loose....

I've always said that when he comes back I will walk away just like in the song 'Walk Away renee" ,but something deep inside of me is singing that freakin Celine Dion/Patti La belle song 'If You Asked Me to" .

This is so f cking hard I just hope I be enlightened on what to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment